Exclusive life ceremonies crafted and delivered with love.
As a Celebrant, I am required to declare use of your personal data in the provision of my services to you. This is in line with current GDPR legislation.
Use of Personal Information:
- Only necessary data is collected which may include your personal details taken from electronic communications via email, telephone, website, Skype and also from personal consultations. Your personal details will be used within a client record form.
- For the sole purpose of communications, scheduled meetings and personal reminders, I may include within my diary, your name, phone number, wedding date and venue.
Storage of Personal Information:
- Your personal data is stored within the necessary documents created on my office computer and locked, private filing system. Your client record form and any printed copies of your personal data are stored in your client file.
- Electronic documents are stored on my office computer and on my external backup drive and when not in use, are stored in a secure locked filing cabinet in my office.
- Your contact number is stored in my mobile phone. This is deleted after the date of your ceremony.
- I do not store your personal data in a mailing list or other electronic database and in line with a confidentiality agreement, your personal data is not provided to a third party. In addition, I do not retain your personal data for use within an electronic database.
- I am required by law to keep all business records for 5 years, which includes your client record form and personal data. After which time your data is destroyed and deleted as necessary.
- Photographs are stored on my office computer and hard drive unless I receive a request to delete.
Removal of Data
Please advise if you would prefer your personal data to be destroyed/deleted following your ceremony.
I will require your consent to take photographs of both you and your ceremony and to share these on any website or social media sites. Permitted photographs may be stored on my office computer and external hard drive.